Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am visiting the dealer next week to hammer out a deal on a 2001 CLK55 with 15,000 km, which I test drove last week. Last month I was all set for an M3 but have changed my mind after driving the higher torque V8, and the M3 is a 4 month wait.<br> Plus because the W208 is outgoing this fall I am getting it for around $77,000 Canadian (not sure what that is... $50K US? (The MSRP is $96,000 Canadian). Anyway it's about the price of a new E430. I just hope the guy before me didn't drive it too hard during break in... <br> <br> I am getting ahead of myself but do you guys have any photos for V1 'stealthy' installs for the CLK? I did a google search that came up empty.<br> <br> Here are a few installs for the E46 M3 if you guys are interested.<br> <br> <br> <br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Another V1 in the M3...

The red button replaces the lighter-- which I wouldn't do but a dedicated power switch is good to have. Despite a super clean install this is not the best location for quick visual ID.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Don't sweat to much about the break-in period...

All AMG motors and transmissions come pre broken in from the factory. I guess the guys at AMG run the engines to break them in, so you can floor them right when they come out of the showroom. its under warranty also.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
email me and I will send you pic of the V1 in the mirror, we can sell it as a complete unit ready to install yourself<br> <br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts