Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am planning to upgrade my stereo system in my 2002 C320. Right now i have a Dvd changer , 12 disc Changer , a Din size dvd player and a 7' motorized screen. all of them are the same Brand. made by Pioneer.It's ready to be installed. But I don't know to start. i just need to know how to put it in. for example..harness , install kits and where to get them...and so on. i was wondering if anyone can tell me step by step in installing all the components ...i would like to do it myself..so that i won't tear up my whole front dash..hehehe. :) any help would be appreciated..thanks. <br> <br> Double R'

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey whats up.. i am actually selling my custom harness piece. It was handmade from my car shop out of fiberglass.. i am getting rid of my car so i am willing to part with it. let me know.. <br> <br> [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Metra has the bezel and harness for your car (more...)

You have to remove the air vents above the radio and it's tricky. See my post below. I have pictures. Also search around, there's instructions here and there. Good luck with the aftermarket stuff. Personally I really like the MB Audio 10 AM/FM/CD. Even on my coupe without Bose it sounds better than my buddy's C320 with Command and Bose.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Buellwinkle ..I found the METRA Installation Kit..not able to find Wire Harness

Where can i get the wire harness for my 2002 C320 ?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Buellwinkle , can you tell me what is that part number or model of that late VW harness ?

Tell me which part # or model number Buellwinkle. Thanks..<br> <br> Double R'

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the stock cassette deck. What do i do ? i looked around and no luck..

i'm planning to take out the stock deck. , and install the metra installation kit ( Model # 99-8711 for 2002 C Class )that has double slot. Top slot i will put a 7' motorized pioneer screen , the bottom slot i'm putting the single din dvd player , and having 2 changers. (1) Pioneer 6 Disc dvd changer and (2) 12 Disc Pioneer CD changer. and a Microphone Mixer for karaoke. :) and later maybe 2 headrest monitor. The only thing i need is THE HARNESS. Please Help. almost complete argh,,,someone is choking me .. ARgh..oh it's just me..hehe HELP HELP HELP

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check this link out for the harness

Personally I wouldn't do it. I'm really happy with the MB Audio 10 CD and it just plugs in. But you want way more than I do. Have you taken the radio out yet? It's has lots of wires coming out of it. There 3 block connects, the antenna, the fiber connector and 1 connect that I have no idea what it is.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey BuellWinkle .Thanks a Million , now i can start on my project. :)

If i have any more questions , you'll be the first..lol ..Thanks again.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is really nice , what installation kit is installed in that picture ? I'm waiting for my Metra Installation kit to arrive. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts