Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a car on benzworld that was dark grey with tinted windows and had all kinds of burlwood on the interior and it also had picnic tables in the rear and rear foot-rest pads. I know someone knows what Im talking about. I saw the pictures for myself on benzworld forum but I just forgot the title of the thread. Could you send me a link to these pictures?

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
ie, the one that's in my shop right now..it's 199 on black interior w/ full wood kit and picnic tables.

Worst case I'll have photo's of it up before it leaves..

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,985 Posts
There is only two places I know to even get picnic tables. One is BT. He has purported to be 50 sets of tables and wood. God only knows what he would want for them. List price was $3500.00 EACH table in the 80's

I know where to get a set in Thailand for $1100.00 for the pair. That is what I am going to do.

The smaller pic is the Thailand sample.

Attachments

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
For that kind of money I would rather have some REALLY wonderful picnics.

·
Premium Member
500SL AMG, 500TE AMG, 500SEC AMG Widebody
6,225 Posts
There is only two places I know to even get picnic tables. One is BT. He has purported to be 50 sets of tables and wood. God only knows what he would want for them. List price was $3500.00 EACH table in the 80's

I know where to get a set in Thailand for $1100.00 for the pair. That is what I am going to do.

As mentioned they are available from this eBay.de seller as well. Unfortunately he is using a stock photo of a W140 and though requested will not furnish actual photos of the W126 table he is offering. Maybe because he's ordering them from Thailand and just changing the $ to a euro and running away with exchange rate.:cool:

Mercedes W126 Picnic Tische echt Wuzelholz bei eBay.de: Innenausstattung (endet 06.05.09 09:39:44 MESZ)

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,985 Posts
Yeah, there is a member there that lives there and has been to the man's shop that makes them. He says they are of excellent quality.

I had my Ashtray cover redone there and it came out PERFECT! It is a perfect match to my brand new factory wood. So I am confident that he can make the tables too.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,985 Posts
Generally they were not for eating per se, but for a busy exec to do work on the way to the office. In the 20' & 30's they may have been for eating.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,985 Posts
Touche`

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mclare, Thats it. That is the car I was looking for. Where did you get the picture? There are about 15 pictures in all. This car was once for sale on ebay for two days but immediately taken off.

·
Premium Member
1986 560SEC TT KS,1988 300CE,1990 560SEC 2nd GEN.KS.1990 560SEL AMG,1985 W126 [parts]
1,569 Posts

Im also interested so think of me when you place your order.

Thanks,Andrew

1 - 20 of 24 Posts