Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sitting on the work bench, staying warm while I save up the install money. Life feels better already. Larger injectors, upgraded blower, MAF clamp, and more toys. Boy do I need a install fund drive guys!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Steve, not only do I enjoy reading about your mods, but I also really like seeing pics of your garage and workspace. You're very organized! I get great ideas from your pics.

Cheers man!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey steve, congrats buddy...

Chargers suck by the way! But its ok because the jets suck balls! Giants on the other hand...

Lol Cant to see your dyno sheet! How much is it estimated for install of the parts listed above?

Ps- TEASER... New pully for christmas... Dyno access for what ever purpose I need Free! lol Before & After Boost Readout + Dyno Sheets!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Steve mate, how do we know that you haven't just bought some boxes and written Schrick on the side in your neatest hand writing eh??:rolleyes: Come on get your cams out for the lads:D (and lasses too)

and the wife wants to know why you have a photo of Clarke Gable in your garage:)

Damo

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve mate, how do we know that you haven't just bought some boxes and written Schrick on the side in your neatest hand writing eh??:rolleyes: Come on get your cams out for the lads:D (and lasses too)

and the wife wants to know why you have a photo of Clarke Gable in your garage:)

Damo

Clark Gable was cool. American Cool. Mr. Butler in Gone with the Wind Cool. Classic like the original Gullwing. Don't make them like that anymore kinda cool.

Duke

1 - 10 of 10 Posts