Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live off off Camden Drive in Beverly Hills and I happen to be in the market for a benz.

I have no issues with cl65blackdemon ..If nothing else its nice to hang out with a fellow auto enthusiast and break bread.

I'm in the market for an SL 55 or SL 65 if the price is right and I'd love to hear his thoughts.

cl65blackdemon you up for coffee or cocktails at Spago's ?? My treat.

Cheers

J

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
TTVIPER - 4/3/2005 11:07 PM

I live off off Camden Drive in Beverly Hills and I happen to be in the market for a benz.

I have no issues with cl65blackdemon ..If nothing else its nice to hang out with a fellow auto enthusiast and break bread.

I'm in the market for an SL 55 or SL 65 if the price is right and I'd love to hear his thoughts.

cl65blackdemon you up for coffee or cocktails at Spago's ?? My treat.

55 or 65 ? why the problem deciding. As my friend put it ..... the SL65 puts everything else to shame.

Cheers

J

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr CL65Blackdemon were are you ??[:D][:D][:D]

Here's your chance to put all the player haters to rest..Not replying to this post just confirms your full or S H I T !

·
Registered
2004 SL500 2002 SLK320
1,672 Posts
TTVIPER - 4/4/2005 6:46 PM

Mr CL65Blackdemon were are you ??[:D][:D][:D]

Here's your chance to put all the player haters to rest..Not replying to this post just confirms your full or S H I T !
He has no time for you, he is probably picking up chicks or dudes in his Ferrari.[:D]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
LOL camden huh =) we are very close 5 mins only! i had mastros today!! great steak!

spago.... i tried it before not to good.... LOL. i prefer el pastio on canno or dragos!!

haha aight bro! lets meet up if you want =)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey u in AZ, are you in scottsdale right now?

There is this mercedes group that is staying at the scottsdale princess

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
cl65blackdemon "LIFESTYLE" email to me!

From : cl65blackdemon To : Chucky300 Date : 4/21/2005 4:22 AM
Subject : ^^ ok

well tell you what if your ever in california come down to LA send me and email i'll show ya what i got alright. after seeing them dont come saying crap about me anymore.

honestly speaking i didnt do anything to harm or offend you so don't say stuff that make people angry.

put it this way if you had all those cars and i said your lieing would you get mad? and pissed? and want to prove to people that yeah thats mine shut up already?

anyways i am tired of this argueing yada yada yada just to let you know, there are kids out there that have more cars then i have and don't think they are 18 year olds or 19 year olds and stuff they dont have expensive cars majority of them they get their parents to buy it for them.

its just the life style .

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
i will show up at the dyno meet this up comiong saturday apirl 23rd i be there with the cl65 so =) anyone who say anything else about me can say it after that ok!!! SHEESH i am tired of this junk!! how would i know how the meet came up to that viper guy or whatever his name is didnt even email me with a date to meet up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts