Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 230 Kompressor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CK Auto Exclusive in Santa Rosa is a great shop for MB repairs. Paul Duckworth is the owner and has almost 30yrs of experience in service and repair for Mercedes Benz cars. Mercedes techs in the area bring their cars to him to work on, so he knows his stuff.

In addition, his prices are very reasonable, he is a great guy to work with, and his shop is spotless. Anyone looking for a good MB tech in No. Bay area should check out CK.

·
Registered
'91 500SL, '92 300E, '65 Mustang
305 Posts
I will also say CK auto is very good. I have been there a few times, and paul himself has worked on my car. His labor charges are about 100-110 an hour, but its worth it.
He doesnt try to rip you off, hes very knowledgable and his shop is cleaner than my bedroom!

·
Registered
'98 C230, '08 C300
155 Posts
Have been going to Smothers (now called Mercedes Benz of Santa Rosa) for past 14 years. Very satisfied with their work, and customer experience.

Recently went to CK Auto Exclusive to have front brakes replaced. Wanted ceramic pads, and dealer won't do non-MB parts. A few fellow Benz owners recommended CK. Happy with their service, too.

·
Registered
10 GLK 350 4Matic
704 Posts
Craig Hammond has Hammond Autowerks in the Bennett Valley area on Montgomery near Mission. He worked for a dealership for years and is very thoughtful and attentive. He tries to keep costs down and make thoughtful recommendations. He and his wife Kathleen come highly recommended.

·
Registered
2004 E500 Sport Wagon
12 Posts
CK AUTO EXCLUSIVE

CK Auto Exclusive in Santa Rosa is a great shop for MB repairs. Paul Duckworth is the owner and has almost 30yrs of experience in service and repair for Mercedes Benz cars. Mercedes techs in the area bring their cars to him to work on, so he knows his stuff.

In addition, his prices are very reasonable, he is a great guy to work with, and his shop is spotless. Anyone looking for a good MB tech in No. Bay area should check out CK.
I will also say CK auto is very good. I have been there a few times, and paul himself has worked on my car. His labor charges are about 100-110 an hour, but its worth it.
He doesnt try to rip you off, hes very knowledgable and his shop is cleaner than my bedroom!
+1
CK AUTO EXCLUSIVE is the NORTH BAY's Best INDY Mercedes Benz shop.
Paul actually knows more about MB cars than the dealership, he studies up on the newest technical advances the Motor co. is doing to the 2015 models already.
He is also the only INDY to purchase the $28K Mercedes Benz CPU, and gets weekly software updates for the MB models.
it is true...when the dealer can't figure out the issue... they sneek it over to CK. you know what happens next, that customer stops going the dealer and goes to CK Auto Exclusive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts