Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1991 300 SL R129, 1986 190E 2.3 16V, 2002 Rialta Motorhome, 2003 Mazda Protege 5, 08 Chevy panel HHR
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I have used many repair shops over the last 40 plus years. Mostly specializing in German cars, Mercedes and Porsche. 3 years ago or so I found the best shop and Technicians EVER!!! Collie Autoworks in San Rafael, Ca. Located at 585 Irwin St. 415-721-7915. Denise and Darren are the owners and what a pleasant,refreshing experience you'll have if you pay them a visit. My nightmare repair shop traumas have been over since i became a loyal customer. Darren use to work as a factory trained Mechanic at the local dealer in Marin co. His wife Denise who is just great also works the front. I can't recommend them enough to people because of their HONESTY, INTEGRITY and KNOWLEDGE. I mean I review AWFUL repair shops when i get taken advantage of. So , this one time i feel great at recommending Darren and Denise's business. Thank you guys for keeping my cars in great running condition! Larry

You can also see reviews at www.yelp.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts