Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'99-SL500/'96-C280/'89-300TE/'01-3.0Ci/'05-X5 4.4i silver/black/'05 X5 4.4i black/black
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all :)

are we doing some MB SL's gathering this year ?
The first day of spring is already here and it feels like summer with the 70F today.
I guess we can meet and go for examples to the classic Mercedes museum in Irvine, or here at Napa winery ......
How many would be interested and who would like to take care and do the meet list for this year ? - (I'm just posting the idea :D)!
So far we often have gatherings at the Golden Gate park with E46 BMW's (some MB's are showing up as well and are welcome), also pretty much every year from all over US there is Bimmerfest gathering at Santa Barbara .... It will be nice if we do some MB gathering this year, meet in person and see many SL's (C's) all in one place ... :) thx

here is link to the post of the last meet that I found in search at the archives ....
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/r129-sl-class/1351465-southern-california-mb-bmw-meet-march.html

·
Registered
1992 500SL, 1991 300SL, 1988 560SL, 1977 450SL, 1999 E320 4matic
1,170 Posts
Nice idea. A few weeks ago I sent Lynns a similar inquiry. I suppose many may already know but there's a great car meet every Saturday morning at the Ford Building in Orange County off the Alton Pwy exit off the 5 fwy. Would be a great simple place to meet and have our own section of 129’s, as I believe we can now call our cars, cars of interest. There's usually over 300 sports cars of all types, food and just a great group of car enthusiastic people attending, and it's all-free, except for the food. Lynns, can we plan ?........
carltwo.

·
Banned
Y2K SL500 Silver
8,660 Posts
I suppose many may already know but there's a great car meet every Saturday morning at the Ford Building in Irvine, CA off the Alton Pwy exit off the 5 fwy. It would be a great place to meet and have our own section of 129’s, as I believe we can now call our cars, cars of interest. There's usually over 300 sports cars of all types, food and just a great group of car enthusiastic people attending, and it's all-free, except for the food.
You can meet ANY weekend at
Car's and Coffee, starts at 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM​

8Dpt4ng8nyY&NR=1​

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.