Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice language there Dingo. Using power of observation you can see the car has a Vermont plate on it, so take a wild guess where it's located. I only sell new cars so you got that incorrect, this car has been driven around by the owner of our dealership. If somebody was a serious buyer (obviously not you) they would want to send me a private message and not do business so everybody else can chime in.

·
Registered
Black on Black 1980 450slc Icon Gold 1978 450 5.0 , Black 2013 550 CLS
267 Posts
beauty ....... any lease options since its a dealership and such low miles

·
Registered
484 Posts
gee, maybe you could post up the rest of your stock. I'm sure everyone here would love to see the great selection of new & used cars that you have. What's it going to take to get us to buy a car today?...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, and yes there are lease options. Send me a private message if you are interested in know the details. We don't need comments from the peanut gallery (Dingo)

·
Registered
1988 560SEC Euro Clone Lorinser Clone
1,572 Posts
Using power of observation you can see the car has a Vermont plate on it, so take a wild guess where it's located. I only sell new cars so you got that incorrect, this car has been driven around by the owner of our dealership. If somebody was a serious buyer (obviously not you) they would want to send me a private message and not do business so everybody else can chime in.
zphil83 --

I see you have all of 6 posts here on the forum. Welcome. ;)

Next time before you list a used car for sale (you acknowledge that it has been driven by the dealership owner -- somehow that makes it new?) you should take a look at the forum rules. http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale-wanted-trade-giveaway/1503924-read-before-posting-section-posting-rules.html

To save you some time I have cut and pasted the relevant sections --

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! (Section posting rules)

• It really helps if you preface your post title with FS – for sale, WTB – wanted, Trade – trade, Free – give away; you don’t have to but it makes for easier searching.

• Include enough information to help you move your stuff, pics, price, location, condition – all stop people having to make guesses then being potentially disappointed. Remember this is an international site – not everyone knows where Podoken, Amritsar is.

• Play nice with others in the sand pit. If you don’t like what is on offer, either don’t respond or if the item needs correction, do it respectfully or through PM.

By posting in this section, we will take it as given that you have read and agreed to these few rules.

Good luck with the sale. It's a nice car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
While yes it is my fault for not listing the state I am in I see no need for the use of foul language or trying to be insulting. The car, having never been registered it still qualifies for all new car programs offered by Mercedes-Benz. Making it a new car not pre-owned. Thank you though, I know that you were just trying to be helpful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.