Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum

I have recently purchased a c63 amg 2009. It has 78km's and I noticed some coolant missing the other day. not much but something to worry me. water and oil temp hasn't changed, I have checked oil cap and coolant for mixture between each other and I haven't noticed any.
I understand the situation with head bolts, how do I know if it has been replaced with previous owners.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,248 Posts
Hi Forum

I have recently purchased a c63 amg 2009. It has 78km's and I noticed some coolant missing the other day. not much but something to worry me. water and oil temp hasn't changed, I have checked oil cap and coolant for mixture between each other and I haven't noticed any.
I understand the situation with head bolts, how do I know if it has been replaced with previous owners.
Welcome to the forum.
Please click 'Forums' on the top toolbar and use the drop down to scroll to the AMG section and 'W204 C63 AMG' the correct forum for your car.
I have already copied your thread there. I am sure our resident experts will chime in, but in the meantime try the 'custom google search' on top of the W204 C63 for archived threads on your issue
While at it, click 'User CP' on the top toolbar, and complete your profile with car mod and year, plus location. Daimler Benz produces different versions of same model cars for different parts of the world, so to get the correct advice, location can be important.
Cheers

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts