Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okie brabus has 6.1 litre now renntech has ecu airbox and headers would make a total of 413 horse power!!!!!!!!

brabus is 426 for 30gs renntech 413 for 8gs i would go for renntech jsut because the owner is from amg.

well i guess i love renntech stuff but hey! brabus is also the shit coz they bore the hellout of the mb motor and 4 year warranty!! HELL YEAH!

My cl65 would go to brabus ( current g55 05 in brabus getting K8 on it! ) 0-60 would be under 5 sec!!! motor tren said g55 05 is 0-60 4.7 sec so if brabus claims it shave off 0.5 sec MEANS MY G55 WOULD SMOKE ALMOST ANYTHING OUT THERE!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Me thinks you have too much money... wanna share?

Renntech makes good products, many of us worry about the cost/hp in other applications. Erks me that they sell Schrick cams as their own, and charge double. But, I still need to be cost conscience.

Enjoy the g55! [}:)]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL [:D]nah i dont have to much money i just feel that well having drive 400 +++ horse power cars daily... its sorta hard to drive one that only has 367 ( i do car rental business in west LA ) just started okie so far

hehe =) well cheapest way is HPS supercharger not so reliable though.

drove my friends 575 today so awesome! but my cl still smoked it

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!! for rent!!!!!!! =) maybe we will see

currently its a small fleet like about 10 cars

all exotic cars =) did pretty well for febuary =) january sucks!! business is business up and down =)

newest to the collection is gallardo =) come rent LOL kidding ^^ you guys get 10% off haha

·
Registered
2007 ML63 AMG
452 Posts
So how much is the "rentech" only upgrade. problem with the Brabus option on the C55 is it is $28k plus a few $k for install. yes it is 4 year extended warranty which is great. but....

for $56-$60k for C55 car
plus
$30k for brabus, your at about $90k

for $90k I would have bought a E55 instead, getting the HP, and added comfort etc......

I will do the minor upgrades (chip/airflow/pully's/Ecu) and enjoy my C55 [8D]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
about 9gs to get it up to 413 horse power =) ecu upgrade air fliter ( carbon fiber ) ermm what else oh headers!!

personally i would throw on a supersprint muffler coz i dont like the others =) so i dunno if that is gonna affect the horsepower ^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts