Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
C55 AMG
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find any other owners or enthusiasts who can tell me more than the very little i know about this model. I have been told by Nina Walker @ AMG that only about 30 were produced to special order only, & that only about 5 came to the u.k. I have only found out about 2 others, one saloon & one estate, has anyone else got one? Mine is green/black with black leather,pump up seats,black maple trim,silk over mats & illuminated door sills. Externally it has the full body kit inc. boot spoiler & came on 18 inch amg split rim wheels, which are going to be refurbished soon, it is currently running on Carllson 18 inch 2/5 split rims. I also wondered how it compared to a C43 on figures, i dont have a 0-60 time but i had mine over 160 mph last Sunday & it was still pulling like mad but the runways final escape road was looming so i had to brake. Any C43 owners got close to this ??. The car is to feature in Mercedes Enthusiast magazine in April or May on there "c" class feature, so if anyone has a special car give them a call & they may want yours to. Any info.would be greatfully recieved.

·
Registered
SL280
196 Posts
Kevin, the only thing I ever found out, and I think I mentioned it before is that the C55 ...

Kevin, the only thing I ever found out, and I think I mentioned it before is that the C55 was never made to have its own identity. It used the C43 chassis number run, so it is not recorded how many were made. I'd be interested in their reasoning here...
As I said, you should not be driving it, but wrapping it in cotton wool - there will never be another to touch it.
Hal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts