Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1998 BLACK WITH BLACK AND SILVER,XENON,CD CHANGER,PHONE,REAR FACTORY SPOILER,RAIN SENSOR,52K,STAR MARK CERTIFIED TO 100K,RECENTLY SERVICE/OXY SENSOR,NEW TIRES RECENTLY,GREAT CONDITION...FEW NICKS ON WHEELS(WIFE DRIVES IT,I HAVE S CLASS). CALL IF YOU PREFER.205.999.7788<br> BIRMINGHAM,ALABAMA.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear Mr. Robinson:<br> <br> I may very well be interested in purchasing your C43. Mine, a black on black 1999 w/ 40,000 miles and all options but the phone was seriously rear-ended by an inrresponsible driver one hour after I picked the car up from the dealer.<br> <br> Send me a detailed description of the car if you can: repair history; how long is the Starmark warranty; can we transfer this sale through my MB dealer in NY, etc. -- this sale will depend, in part, on the insurance co.'s position, but I believe that they will have to total my C43.<br> <br> Marc M. Coupey<br> [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
please send pics....zipped to my email address pls...thx....

please send pics....zipped to my email address pls...thx.

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
I think after nearly 9 months he probably sold the car... so asking for pictures is kind o...

I think after nearly 9 months he probably sold the car... so asking for pictures is kind of pointless. He did leave his phone number so why don't you call?

-s-

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG
95 Posts
Good point. When I posted I thought it was a new thread, because the person before me post...

Good point. When I posted I thought it was a new thread, because the person before me posted a day ahead. I didn't notice the thread started in June, haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts