Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
BMW X5
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my '02 C-Class, i would like to change my headlight as in '03 C-Class(the Bi-Xenon C4 Lighting Package),

Anyone knows where can i get the Bi-Xenon? and how much does it cost? I asked in the dealer, they still don't know about that, they asked me to contact Brabus, but i am not too sure about that

THank you in advance for the info

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Well...

I have my '02 C-Class, i would like to change my headlight as in '03 C-Class(the Bi-Xenon C4 Lighting Package),

Anyone knows where can i get the Bi-Xenon? and how much does it cost? I asked in the dealer, they still don't know about that, they asked me to contact Brabus, but i am not too sure about that

THank you in advance for the info
You can buy the lamps from your dealer's parts department, but it is very expensive. I was quoted CDN$1750 per lamp! You will also need the computer setting switched from halogen to Xenon, so that the computer recognises the new lamps.

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Bixeon Headlites

If you are Interested in Euro Mercedes Parts (Bi Xeons)
Please contact www.MBenz.NL
Steve can Get The Bixeon headlites at good prices!
I Have Bought lots of stuff from him..No Problems

·
Registered
6 Posts
Xenon upgrade

Drew,

Do you also need to get new ballasts and everything or just swap out the light housings? Thanks.

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
enri did you add a lip spoiler at the front or did you replace the whole front bumper?...

enri did you add a lip spoiler at the front or did you replace the whole front bumper?

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
Re: enri did you add a lip spoiler at the front or did you replace the whole front bumper?..

enri did you add a lip spoiler at the front or did you replace the whole front bumper?
All 4 pieces are add ons. Not a big fan of the DTM bumpers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts