Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I need to know parts number for C36 side skirt jack covers(those square ones you have to pull out to jack up your car). They were stolen and I need parts numbers for them. Could anyone please help me with it? I would really appreaicate it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here you go !!! details inside

I lost mine before as well and I had to give them my <br>VIN no. just to check which one it was. Luckily I still<br>have the receipt. Price is $31.50 Part # 202 698 49 30<p>Good luck<p>: Hello. I need to know parts number for C36 side skirt jack covers(those square ones you have to pull out to jack up your car). They were stolen and I need parts numbers for them. Could anyone please help me with it? I would really appreaicate it. Thanks again. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you Mark. Dealer gave me differernt number?

Dear sir,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate for your time. Well, i called my dealer today and they tell me what I need is # 202 698 01 30. Everything is the same as yours except for 01(yours is 49). Do you know if this is due to the year of the vehicle? Didn't they produce the same side skirts and jack covers from 95-97?? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are two kinds. more

Yes, they have two kinds of covers. The other a bit<br>round but almost the same shape. You're looking for the <br>square one which is the part # I posted. If I'm not mistaken,<br>the part # you have is the former.<p>Best thing to do is call the dealer and give them your VIN.<br>This way, they'll be able to give you the right pc. Most of<br>the time, they have to order this part and it would be such<br>a pain to get the wrong one.<p>Mark<br>: Dear sir,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate for your time. Well, i called my dealer today and they tell me what I need is # 202 698 01 30. Everything is the same as yours except for 01(yours is 49). Do you know if this is due to the year of the vehicle? Didn't they produce the same side skirts and jack covers from 95-97?? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks again. <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you sir. What did you mean by round?

Dear Mark,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I am glad someone is able to help me with it. Okay, I will drop by the dealer and see if they have what I need. Oh, I was wondering about what you meant by the round one. Are you referring to the that's slightly bent(angled)? It's slightly U shaped from the side view. I think that's what I had if I remember correctly. I hope I am describing it correctly. Thanks again for your time. You have been very helpful. <p><p><br>: Yes, they have two kinds of covers. The other a bit<br>round but almost the same shape. You're looking for the <br>square one which is the part # I posted. If I'm not mistaken,<br>the part # you have is the former.<p>Best thing to do is call the dealer and give them your VIN.<br>This way, they'll be able to give you the right pc. Most of<br>the time, they have to order this part and it would be such<br>a pain to get the wrong one.<p>Mark<br>: Dear sir,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate for your time. Well, i called my dealer today and they tell me what I need is # 202 698 01 30. Everything is the same as yours except for 01(yours is 49). Do you know if this is due to the year of the vehicle? Didn't they produce the same side skirts and jack covers from 95-97?? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks again. <p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Round as in a bit slanted and oblong but still rectangular as a whole. If I had a digi cam, I could'

: Dear Mark,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I am glad someone is able to help me with it. Okay, I will drop by the dealer and see if they have what I need. Oh, I was wondering about what you meant by the round one. Are you referring to the that's slightly bent(angled)? It's slightly U shaped from the side view. I think that's what I had if I remember correctly. I hope I am describing it correctly. Thanks again for your time. You have been very helpful. <p><p><br>: Yes, they have two kinds of covers. The other a bit<br>round but almost the same shape. You're looking for the <br>square one which is the part # I posted. If I'm not mistaken,<br>the part # you have is the former.<p>Best thing to do is call the dealer and give them your VIN.<br>This way, they'll be able to give you the right pc. Most of<br>the time, they have to order this part and it would be such<br>a pain to get the wrong one.<p>Mark<br>: Dear sir,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate for your time. Well, i called my dealer today and they tell me what I need is # 202 698 01 30. Everything is the same as yours except for 01(yours is 49). Do you know if this is due to the year of the vehicle? Didn't they produce the same side skirts and jack covers from 95-97?? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks again. <p><p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went to my dealer and ordered one today! Thank you very much for your help. Thanks again!!( )

: : Dear Mark,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I am glad someone is able to help me with it. Okay, I will drop by the dealer and see if they have what I need. Oh, I was wondering about what you meant by the round one. Are you referring to the that's slightly bent(angled)? It's slightly U shaped from the side view. I think that's what I had if I remember correctly. I hope I am describing it correctly. Thanks again for your time. You have been very helpful. <p><p><br>: Yes, they have two kinds of covers. The other a bit<br>round but almost the same shape. You're looking for the <br>square one which is the part # I posted. If I'm not mistaken,<br>the part # you have is the former.<p>Best thing to do is call the dealer and give them your VIN.<br>This way, they'll be able to give you the right pc. Most of<br>the time, they have to order this part and it would be such<br>a pain to get the wrong one.<p>Mark<br>: Dear sir,<p> Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate for your time. Well, i called my dealer today and they tell me what I need is # 202 698 01 30. Everything is the same as yours except for 01(yours is 49). Do you know if this is due to the year of the vehicle? Didn't they produce the same side skirts and jack covers from 95-97?? Any info you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks again. <p><p><p><p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts