0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cecwheels.com has a turbocharger from lorinser

They have it listed only for a c230 kompressor. it costs about $7,000

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya but you have to ship your car to california!

<br> I researched this. I live in the NYC area. I'd have to ship my car to California; the only place they told me they do the work. Please correct me if anyone knows this to be different.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya but you have to ship your car to california!

<br> I researched this. I live in the NYC area. I'd have to ship my car to California; the only place they told me they do the work. Please correct me if anyone knows this to be different.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They should be able to just send you the kit

It's not that hard to install a supercharger/turbocharger if you know what your doing. Just order the kit and have your nearest MB dealership or mechanic shop install it for you. If the supercharger/turbocharger kit was made for your car then I don't see why cecwheels has to install it themselves.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spent many many hours researching the supercharger option and came up with zilch! I did have a conversation with Willy Mossleman and they have a twin turbo system for the C280 which can be fitted to the C36. You should contact mosselman for more info. They are in Holland and their number is 0031-183-561839

1 - 6 of 6 Posts