Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Honda S2000
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.I live in the UK and i'm considering buying a C36 AMG,96-97 model.I can't seem to find any roadtests or info on this car,so i thought i would try and see if you know of any links or websites i could click on.Many Thanks.David.[:)]

·
Registered
Honda S2000
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
25 views,somebody please help.[:)]...

25 views,somebody please help.[:)]Can anyone give me an insight to ownership of a C36 AMG.

·
Registered
E55 AMG 2004 SILVER ALL OPTIONS + AMG LSD + more mods to come
42 Posts
Re: 25 views,somebody please help.[:)]...

Hiya mate

yep, ive had mine for almost 2 years now, nice car, fast, practical, not too juicy either, dont know howd youd like it if your a s2000 driver tho, as ive driven one of those and they are nice too, best go for a test drive in one and see how u feel, any dealership should be able to arrange one.

let me know if you want to know more, i recently done a 0-60 run, in 6.3 secs no engine mods

·
Registered
Honda S2000
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Alps,Going to test drive one tommorrow.It's Red(not best colour i know)Nreg 89000...

Thanks Alps,Going to test drive one tommorrow.It's Red(not best colour i know)Nreg 89000miles £10500.00 supposed to be in excellent condition.We shall wait and see.Thanks for replying.Do you know of any links to info about this car on the net?

Regards.
David.[:)]

·
Registered
E55 AMG 2004 SILVER ALL OPTIONS + AMG LSD + more mods to come
42 Posts
best to go for a 1997 as they have subtle differences. Headlights and wiring are differe...

best to go for a 1997 as they have subtle differences. Headlights and wiring are different, you would only notice when you start replacing parts. also 5 speed gearbox in the 1997 + models. check out www.benzsport.com very good site, or email me for more if required, problems ive encountered: MAS sensor, struggling acceleration, and currently and oil leak 9hopefully not head gasket, althought common on this model!)

·
Registered
1995 MBZ C36
5 Posts
I can't specifically name a link, but I do remember that I simply put c36 into search engi...

I can't specifically name a link, but I do remember that I simply put c36 into search engine and came up with several personal sites with C36 article links in them. I read several enjoyable road tests, including a comparo between the 540 and a C36 as well as an M3 and a C36. As you can imagine, the handling award went to the M3, but power was all C36, and they gave the overall nod to the Merc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts