I am only aware of the passenger mirror that is programmable for when the car in put into reverse.
To program the passenger mirror do the following;
1) Without starting the engine, place the ignition in position 2.
2) Put the transmission in reverse.
3) Select the passenger mirror function button and position the mirror as to see the rear wheel and the curb.
4) On the driver door console press the memory button.
5) Put the transmission back into park, start the car and try it out.
If I may add to the above, for the passengers mirror to work when in reverse then this mirror must remain selected on the switch, if you move the switch to the drivers mirror the passengers mirror will not move down in reverse.
Both mirrors moving up is wrong, you should have this checked, maybe a wiring problem.
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!