Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2008 C350 4MATIC
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted here in a while so I thought I'd post some pics of my car.
20% Tints all around.
Had it for 1 month.
Everyday is like the first day, can't get enough of it :D
Enjoy :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

·
Registered
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport AMG 18" Type V Wheels and Bodykit Package - Video In Motion Mod!!
154 Posts
That looks WAAAAAY darker than 20%. I had 20% installed on my car..and my friends tell me MINE is too dark! If they saw yours.....DAAAAAAAMN! ;)

See here: allbenz

I believe ya though.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Nice 4-matic Sport model. Are the wheels/tires staggered?

·
Registered
2008 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport AMG 18" Type V Wheels and Bodykit Package - Video In Motion Mod!!
154 Posts
I didn't think you could stagger the 4matic vehicles.

Also..what is up with the front license plate? MY C? is that something you just bought to put on there...or is it an actual plate? or did you just photoshop it?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Looks familiar to me..Is this the dealership in Mississauga?:confused:

·
Registered
2008 C350 4MATIC
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't think you could stagger the 4matic vehicles.

Also..what is up with the front license plate? MY C? is that something you just bought to put on there...or is it an actual plate? or did you just photoshop it?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D
It's photoshoped in! :)

Also, I swear this is 20% tint... it looks darker or lighter depending on what angle you look at it... the law here states that as long as an officer is able to see through and make out that there is a person/persons in the front it's fine. But I could always get the grumpy di*khead cop's who like writing tickets pull me over and complain.

I got these tints done through Benz so that's my potential 'saving grace' "But officer.... I got it this way from the Dealer" :D

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
It's photoshoped in! :)

Also, I swear this is 20% tint... it looks darker or lighter depending on what angle you look at it... the law here states that as long as an officer is able to see through and make out that there is a person/persons in the front it's fine. But I could always get the grumpy di*khead cop's who like writing tickets pull me over and complain.

I got these tints done through Benz so that's my potential 'saving grace' "But officer.... I got it this way from the Dealer" :D
That excuse wouldn't be worth anything here on LI. You would be looking at a serious fine. But it does look nice with the Pano roof.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
All Canadian 4Matic Sports have staggered rims...
That's what I thought. And the prelim specs on the GLK indicate staggered wheels on the 4wd (standard drivetrain) version.

So much for the old assumption about staggered wheels on 4wd MB's.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Serious fine? I'm from LI and got a $20 ticket last week for my 20% tints?
$20?, pay it and forget it.

$125 here in California, some people still pay it and forget it.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz W204 C350 4MATIC 2008
293 Posts
lol nice nice:p ive been through too much shit..first was a nail stuck in tire which led to me driving on flat tire and replacing the back right wheel for 300 bucks, then a frickin shoping cart was on a hill and BAM hit my front right passenger door with four dents, 230 bucks rite there...and today..i figure out the noise being made on my left rear wheel is due to some shit stuck in the wheel, not a screw, but something bigger:| oo boy, wat is next......................................frickin sick windows u have there tho:p i like them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts