Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got off the phone w/my saleguy and said c32amg sill doesn't show up on his computer.<br><br>
he said he would be meeting with a mb rep next week and find out more about it. as i said before, i am not sure if i would take the delivery of not. since i put my desposit 1 year ago,my mind has changed quite a bit. i will order silver/grey/burgundy int anyways..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What about the C32 AMG has you changing your mind? Do you like another car instead? My only other real choice was the new BMW M3, but after seeing and driving that, I'm looking forward to the C32 more than ever.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: C32AMG

i reckon that the interior is a bit small for me. i think either M5 or E55 might be a better choice for me. I've driven E55, M5 and XJR and I like E55 most. I hear the new E55 will have around 450HP. Oh well.. i guess i have to testdrive C32AMG first .

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: C32AMG

Actually I'm #2 at Barrier M-B in Bellevue. I just used 'Seattle' in my message because I figured a lot more people recognize that city. What number are you and at which dealer?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re; Check out this link - an honest review of C32

I have followed this site for a couple of years. Great resource for car nuts and he always has honest and valid opinions of cars.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: C32AMG

I bought an E55 and sold it yesterday after only 5 days. It just didnt have the handling I need. The engine was amazing though. For freeway driving I cant think of a better car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts