Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I m new to this hope u can help me out. I have got question. Which should I buy? C32 AMG, NEW 2002 (latest shape)E500, or New 2002 E320?

Considering the performance, drivability, comfort, and so forth. Which one would u guys recommend??

Thanks

·
Registered
CLK 320 cabrio. A190
36 Posts
Hi Guys

I m new to this hope u can help me out. I have got question. Which should I buy? C32 AMG, NEW 2002 (latest shape)E500, or New 2002 E320?

Considering the performance, drivability, comfort, and so forth. Which one would u guys recommend??

Thanks
if you can afford a 'new' E500 why thinking about a 'lower' 320 ??

The E-class to me gives that 'old man' image although the new shape looks very nice.
The C32 on the other hand is more for 'younger' people.
so i guess it all depends on how old u are, and what kinda image u wanna give ppl [:D][:D]

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320 6MT
462 Posts
well for the C class i would wait till they add the bi-xenons and the glass lenses, which ...

well when you say your considering a C32 and an E500 it tells me you want performance but refined performance, a C32 will do, but if you want ultimate performance and refinement go for an E55, but until that comes out a C32 will hold you over

·
Registered
C32
6 Posts
Hi Guys

Thanks
The c320 and the E500 are great MB sedans. you'll find the 500 to have more room, it's a bigger car. If it's in your price range, I'd go with the e%00 (it's replacing the e430) and get the sport package.

The C32 is an AMG car. If you're after horsepower, performance and 349 screaming ponies, 0-60 mph in 4.9 secs. and enjoy dogging the new M3, go with the C32 (I did). If your not into the performance of the car, don't spent the premium for an AMG.

J

·
Registered
2002 C32
7 Posts
Considering C32

I have had mine for 3 months and 4800 miles. I am absolutely satisfied. It will run with just about anything out there ( at least under $70,000 ). Runs well with CLK55. Handles great especially in the mountains. Great mileage, insurance is reasonable and sound system ( Command ) is good. Great choice all around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts