Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in a C320 sedan I'm trying to decide whether or not to wait for the 2003s.<br>
<br>
Does anyone know what changes, new options, colors, etc. will be taking place for the 2003? The only thing I've heard is that all-wheel drive will be available...and possibly an updated (DVD-based) COMAND system.<br>
<br>
I'd love to hear what will be changing (even minor stuff...). Somethings I'd wait for (like a new COMAND system...other's I wouldn't).<br>
<br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
don't wait. the changes will be relatively minor until 2004, and the car now is a fabulous value. Luxury, sport performance and great style. ENjoy. Life is short and uncertain.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard there will be several changes, 6spd standard, tele-aid and auto dimming mirrors optional. These three changes should knock the base price of a C320 down over $2k. Also, the new headlights are coming but I don't know if they'll be included on the base lights or bi-xenons only, and the current sport pac will be gone, maybe replaced by a tire and wheel package similar to the C7 pac on the C230s?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts