Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna let you guys know that C320 has tons of hidden problems, not even Mercedes technican itself knows how to fix it. They said they will send technican from Germany to come check it out. This is Bull Shit! Computer can't analysis the code at all.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't take anymore<br> I'm hearing that from my local shop foremens,<br> from you, i've even heard that from guys at<br> MB service in Germany.<br> Diagnosing cars is not only reading some stupid<br> CODES! Everytime i'm driving my car with some<br> problem, they connecting starDiagnose and reading<br> all the fault codes. If there are any, they are<br> just clearing them instead of doing some real<br> fault analysis. If there are no codes, they are<br> saying 'WE DON'T KNOW'. I'm sick of that. If i<br> only could have access to diagnose tools and<br> documentation, i could make any repairs to this<br> car by myself.<br> <br> There's nthing wrong with the car; every new car<br> especially such loaded with electronics like mb<br> or bmw or jag or anything will have such glitches.<br> It is now up to the smart servicemen to resolve<br> them in proper way. And not just look for those<br> mystic 'codes'.<br> <br> You all know the 'clicking seat' problem. I've found remedy in the technical bulletins available<br> on the web. been to the shop three times, each<br> time asking them to fix this damn seat. No luck.<br> Purchased four stupid plastic parts, $10 total.<br> Replaced them in 10 minutes, all noises are gone.<br> They were not able to do such a simple and<br> WELL DOCUMENTED fix. Let me say it again<br> there's nothing wrong with the cars<br> blame it on the 'authorized service'....<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not MB, it's all the car companies

It's hard to find good, backyard mechanics that truly understand how a car works. You get yahoos out of school that only know how to read diagnostic codes and blindly follow the repair manual. The lemon law is the only thing we have to spare us from the insanity. I took my C-Coupe in because a channel went dead on the amp (actually Circuit City fried it by installing speakers with the stereo on (more morrons)). The told me it was the speaker and ordered one. Meanwhile I took the speaker out and tested it and it's fine. I told them that and they say don't worry and they are sticking to their story. Tomorrow I get to leave the car for the second time so they can replace the perfectly good speaker and tell me a whole new story. I can't complain too much because I want them to fix it under warranttee even though CC did it and they give me a loaner anyway. What can you do? All I hope for is that my car doesn't break while I own it. And to think, the top mechanics at my dealer are pulling in 6 figure salaries.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts