Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: C320 Sport (for real?)

Greetings,<p>Snookie can't believe all of the half-assed questions that appear on this board?! Are you a serious candidate to buy or, just an armchair quarterback that hangs-out by the magazine rack viewing the auto raggs with no means to actually purchase? Now, I know Snookie appears a little harsh but, please reserve this great forum for REAL questions and contributions. For example, Snookie would have re-worded that question as follows:<p>"Which is the better option for my C320 that Snookie is about to plunk-down $49k (US) including residual ramifications?:<p>1) C320 Sport package 2) Bending and flairing my wheel wells so Snookie can stuff 18" wheels in the chasis, so that Snookie's & passengers bladders will feel every nook & cranny on the road; never mind this will NOT make Snookie's machine perform any better when nailing-down that ricer look! Can you say clear lenses next?"<p>Moral: Like Fat Albert told Rudy: "hey...you are like school on thanksgiving day..., NO CLASS!"<p>cheers... SnookieDaPimp<p><p><br>: Which option is better? 1)C320 Sport package<br>2)C320 with 18" AMG wheels<br><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: C320 Sport (snookie's right)

You've got to be kidding me - what kind of question is that? It sounds like you think the Sport package is nothing but bigger wheels.<p><br>: Which option is better? 1)C320 Sport package<br>2)C320 with 18" AMG wheels<br><p>

·
Registered
2003 Mercedes Benz ML500
5 Posts
C320 Sporrt Pkg with 18" AMG Wheels

Guys, I recently purchased a 2001 C320 Sport w/18" AMG wheels. I want to replace the shocks and struts. Please someone recommend thebest ones with a part number if possible. Thanks.:bowdown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts