Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a C320 Sport Wagon. Anyone on the board have any experience or comments pertinent to this vehicle. Had not wanted to go thru the build to order process, but dealer unable to locate one with desired options(COMAND, K2a, C2). Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Beautiful wagon

I think they're great, but IMHO they seem a bit pricey at MSRP. If you got it near invoice, which I've heard they sell for, then I'm sure you did great. At full price I'd rather go E wagon or ML. It's my understanding they haven't sold well at all. Several Southern California dealers have apparently turned the unsold C wagons into loaners.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Beautiful wagon

Bill: Thanks for your reply. Its my understanding that the C wagon is a high demand configuration in Europe. You are absolutely correct in that there are not many to be had in SOCAL. I did get mine at invoice but it had to be ordered to get the color/options desired. Hope I don't end up with a short production run vehicle. Will

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a great deal to me!

Tell us about the car you ordered, also what dealer. At that price I'd say the wagon is hard to beat. BMW isn't dealing much on the 3 wagons, and I believe a 325 optioned out like a base 320 wagon would be something in the range of $37-38k and would still be missing some features not offered on the 3, and have less room plus it would be 31hp short! I seriously doubt the C wagon will be dropped in the US.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Sounds like a great deal to me!

Bill: Ordered the car thru Hoehn Mercedes, Carlsbad,CA. Had originally worked the transaction with one of the sales reps that my wife and I have dealt with for about 20 years. Unfortunately the details of the purchase got really fouled up. At that point the sales manager got involved and offered to make things right by ordering the exact vehicle desired and sell it to us at cost(Unusual to say the least). Clearly his offer saved a long term relationship with the dealer who in the past I have given very high marks to in service and customer relationships. Vehicle being delivered is Brilliant Silver/Charcoal w/K2A, C2 and COMAND.<br> Looking forward to its arrival. BTW the SM's name is Homer Gordon, a nice guy who really bends backward to look out for the customer. Will

1 - 5 of 5 Posts