Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have started to look into getting a C-class. I was hoping someone could answer the following questions:<br> 1)Does anyone have pictures of a C320 with the sport package?<p>2)Can you drive the C32 as a daily car or do most people buy it has a weekend car / secondary car<p>3)When do people think they will start shipping the C32 to the USA

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:2)Can you drive the C32 as a daily car or do most people buy it <br>has a weekend car / secondary car<p>I'm planning on driving it as a daily driver! The *only* reason I can<br>see for not driving it every day is if you're worried about putting<br>too many miles on the car. They wouldn't have made it a 4 door<br>if they didn't think it was going to be a daily driver :)<p><br>:3)When do people think they will start shipping the C32 to the USA<p>Good question. Many dealers are saying they don't know, but they think<br>late this year. Leaked MB documents suggest mid July. We should know<br>within the next 4 to 6 weeks if the leaked documents are right! Keep in<br>mind that it's pretty common to see dealers with a one year wait list <br>already.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought there was only one color that you could get the car in if you got the sport package. Is the website wrong? Also is the option worth the money?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's only one interior color that you can get. I believe all exterior colors are available. I personally think the sport option would be worth it. I've got a C32 on order but the C320 sport would be my next choice. I would also put the 17" AMG wheels on the C320 sport as well.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: C320 Sport Package / C32 questions

I saw one today with the sport package. I think I will wait for the C32. It does not make it look that much different than a regular C320. The C32 should be worth the wait!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts