Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got offered a 2003 MB C320 with C2, C3, C4, and automatic for $37,000. Is this a good deal? Can I do better? I believe it's $800 below invoice.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
If the car has metallic paint it is over $800 below invoice. In some markets, C320's ar...

If the car has metallic paint it is over $800 below invoice. In some markets, C320's are selling for up to $5500 below sticker. Whether it is a good deal depends on which market you are in.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that low heh?I'm in the Los Angeles area and the car doesn't have metallic paint....

Wow that low heh?

I'm in the Los Angeles area and the car doesn't have metallic paint.

Where can I find ones that are going for $5500 below sticker? I am looking at the invoice price from carsdirect and it's showing the invoice for what I have been offered to be around $37800.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Wow that low heh?I'm in the Los Angeles area and the car doesn't have metallic paint....

I am looking at the invoice price from carsdirect and it's showing the invoice for what I have been offered to be around $37800.
Oops, guess they stopped the promotion on Teleaid. Guess you gotta add in $721 to make it $38,559 on Carsdirect.com.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
I can't remember where I read that, but there were no details included. I think that ma...

I can't remember where I read that, but there were no details included. I think that maybe it was in Canadian dollars and I didn't notice. Or it could have been for a car with an unusual combination of options and was hard to sell.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: I can't remember where I read that, but there were no details included. I think that ma

I can't remember where I read that, but there were no details included. I think that maybe it was in Canadian dollars and I didn't notice. Or it could have been for a car with an unusual combination of options and was hard to sell.
Ok that makes more sense. Thanks for the info!

I think it could've been a one-car-only special to draw in customer perhaps.

Oh well, too late now anyways. Already bought my c320. [:)]

·
Registered
26 Posts
how much did you purchase your car for? what packages did it come with? full leather? cd c...

how much did you purchase your car for? what packages did it come with? full leather? cd changer? auto? and where did you buy it? im looking for a good deal right now, so far i found a dealer taht said 1500 under sticker. but no one has the exact color combo and model that i want.

·
Registered
2000 ML320 & 2001 SLK320
59 Posts
intakex, if you are still looking, try Caliber Motors in Anaheim Hills, ask for Chip RIght...

intakex, if you are still looking, try Caliber Motors in Anaheim Hills, ask for Chip RIghter or Jay Parsons.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
26 Posts
i called the aneheim hills one, he wouldnt match let alone beat. but he was nice though. b...

i called the aneheim hills one, he wouldnt match let alone beat. but he was nice though. better than i can say about fletcher jones. about the penske one, i called him he wasnt in, i paged him he didnt page back i hope he can offer me the best price. thanks guys for the locations.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i called the aneheim hills one, he wouldnt match let alone beat. but he was nice though. b...

i called the aneheim hills one, he wouldnt match let alone beat. but he was nice though. better than i can say about fletcher jones. about the penske one, i called him he wasnt in, i paged him he didnt page back i hope he can offer me the best price. thanks guys for the locations.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: i called the aneheim hills one, he wouldnt match let alone beat. but he was nice though. b

Yeah just call for the penske guy. If anything you should be able to knock off another $400 now. Since I've gotten my car, I've noticed carsdirect.com's pricing has gone down $400+.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts