Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.modernracer.com/mercedesbenzc3204matic.html
The all-wheel-drive C320 sedan and wagon consists of a five-speed automanual tranny and 16" wheels. A 2004 sedan sports package features 17" wheels, performance shocks, tires, sports seats and optional six-speed manual.
Anyone know when the 2004 C320 sedan 4matic will be available with the 6-speed manual in the US? I really like the 2003 4matic but it's sold only with the automatic.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
no it has to be Auto for 4matic option:)

·
Registered
C240 W203 Avantgarde
47 Posts
http://www.modernracer.com/mercedesbenzc3204matic.html
The all-wheel-drive C320 sedan and wagon consists of a five-speed automanual tranny and 16" wheels. A 2004 sedan sports package features 17" wheels, performance shocks, tires, sports seats and optional six-speed manual.
Anyone know when the 2004 C320 sedan 4matic will be available with the 6-speed manual in the US? I really like the 2003 4matic but it's sold only with the automatic.
I doubt whether it will be available at all. Both C 4-matics come with auto only in Europe as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote] no it has to be Auto for 4matic option:-)[/quote]
True for 2003. After seeing t...

no it has to be Auto for 4matic option:)
True for 2003. After seeing the article I quoted from www.ModernRacer.com, I emailed them. They believe a MY2004 C320 with optional manual transmission and optional sports suspension will be selling in North America this summer. It is hard to believe, since that configuration isn't available in Europe now. I guess I can hope and wait.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Well that configuration is definitely available...

They believe a MY2004 C320 with optional manual transmission and optional sports suspension will be selling in North America this summer.
You can actually order the C320 now, as a '03 model, with the sport pkg and the 6 speed manual. However, all 4-matic C-classes come with the automatic transmission only. For the first time ever, MB is offering the 4-matic with the Sport package. They are usually mutually exclusive on MB vehicles, but not any longer.

The Sport package is actually a N.American thing. It's call the Avantgarde package in Europe, and has a few different items.

BTW, we have all of the up-to-date MB news on the front page of this site as well. No need to go somewhere else for MB news [:)]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Drew, did you read my email , about c240 vs c320 v6 engine?

[:D][:D][:D][;)]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Yeah I just did and...

I think that you need to buy one now, LOL. Having a C240's engine accidentally placed into your C320 is pretty much impossible.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
I wish, but I want just like yours>>>>

Bordeaux Red[:)][:D][8D][;)]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
I wish, but I want just like yours>>>>

Bordeaux Red[:)][:D][8D][;)]