Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, a few of my best shots of my Bordeaux Red/Java '03 C320 4-matic. All of the pictures were taken just yesterday or today. Look for a front page review of the car, with specific comparisons to the RWD model, in the future.

Questions or comments are always welcome, of course [:)]

·
Registered
VW TDI
5 Posts
C320 4Matic

Great pics. Just visited BC for first time last month and am planning another sorte possibly this summer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great Pixs

Drew,
Great pictures - the BC backdrops you chose are excellent - I really like the railcar ones (is that down by Granville Island?). What kind of digital camera do you have?

Really like the new front lamps and side badging.
Where did you get your clear side front fender lights? - e-bay?
Have to be honest though, don't care for the rear spoiler or chrome trim on the rear lights, but the chrome mirrors are a nice touch (kinda like the Audi S4...)
Looking forward to your comparison article.

Dan[8D]

·
Registered
ML320, C300, GLC43
198 Posts
love the new lights... they will be on 240 4-matic too right?

just curious

·
Registered
2013 ML350, 2004 ML350
335 Posts
Drew, nice pics but one question

Where did you get the chrome trunk lip, chrome tailight rings, and chrome headlight rings? Are they at formymercedes.com? Didn't see them there.

thanks

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that's correct...

Where did you get the chrome trunk lip, chrome tailight rings, and chrome headlight rings? Are they at formymercedes.com? Didn't see them there.

thanks
They're not on the site yet, so you will have to phone or e-mail and ask for them. Just tell them that you want what I have on my C320 and they should remember [:)]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not necessarily...

just curious
These are the Bi-Xenon headlamps. If you do not order them, they'll still look like the pre-'03 halogen headlamps.

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
Does are magnificent pictures DREW,really like the new bi-xenon lights and the spoiler.....

Does are magnificent pictures DREW,really like the new bi-xenon lights and the spoiler.. Nice body colour..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dude those are some great pictures. And where did you get the spoiler? I have never se...

Dude those are some great pictures. And where did you get the spoiler? I have never seen one on a MB before except at the track.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, about the rear wing...

Dude those are some great pictures. And where did you get the spoiler? I have never seen one on a MB before except at the track.
It's from formymercedes.com. Check out their C-class section, they have goodies for the W203.

The wing is extremely reasonably priced, looks great (certainly unique), has an excellent paint match and paint quality, and most importantly it was simple to install! I highly recommend it!

http://www.formymercedes.com/mb_results.asp?model=W203&class=c-class_w203&category=Aerodynamics

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
yo drew how much wat the total price of the c320 4-matic with the accessories included??...

yo drew how much wat the total price of the c320 4-matic with the accessories included?? add all the tax with the price total thx.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts