Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone driven both cars? The main concern i have with the c32 is the automatic -how good is the s peedshift vs the stick shift<p>spider-ntc-ta063.proxy.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any regular driver, maybe even the professional ones can't beat the

response time of the Speedshift.<br> <br> Besides, you can downshift and upshift anytime you want and also have the comfort of an automatic.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On a race track the M3 clearly has the edge. Its better weight distribution and better curve speed will make it impossible for a C32 to keep up. <br> Having said that I must remind you that 99% of us will be driving the car on normal roads. In this case the C32 engine has the edge due to the extra torque it has. On the highway the M3 has no chance against a C32. On smaller roads and medium driver skills in both cars I guess they would be about equal.<br> The speedshift works really well and give the C32 driver the more time to concentrate on the road.<br> I have never bought an automatic in my life, but this C32 made me change my mind about driving automatic.<br> I was gonna buy an M3, but decided against it after test driving the C32. My reasons where :<br> 4 door (my second car is a 2 door)<br> comfortable suspension (compared to the M3 that is)<br> Stealthy looks (this is a matter of taste of course)<br> torque is overwhelming (dont like high rev engines because of the noise)<br> <br> BV out<br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In different laguage<br> I stated almost the same reasons against Bimmers locally.<br> Stealthy ? also my taste as well.<br> <p>h57-210-68-185.seed.net.tw

1 - 4 of 4 Posts