Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So MB says 3500 units per year worldwide. That's probably 1000-1500 units for the US per year. Now, my dealer says he only received 2 E-55's per year. So I'm wondering if anyone knows the units per year for the E-55? If the E-55 was also 3500/year, and given I'm #5 on the dealers list for a C32 (and I put my name on the list back in September!!), then I could assume that my dealer will only get 2 C32's per year, which means I won't take delivery for a *long* time :-(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Be careful, you're trying to base your dealer's allocation on worldwide production numbers.<p>M-B is going to build 3500 C32's per year, but that is for worldwide production. I don't think MBUSA has announced how many they plan to import, but it's probably around 1200 to 1500. <p>I don't know the worldwide production numbers for the of E55, but MBUSA imports about 700 per year, and with 310 dealers in the U.S., the average dealer would get about 2 cars per year.<p>I would expect dealers to get about twice as many C32s as E55s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts