Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide between purchasing a new 2003 C32 or a slightly used 2001/02 CLK55. I have not had the opportunity to drive either one. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice?[?]

·
Registered
CLS 55...
131 Posts
Go for the C32, the CLK has totally been redesigned and the current model dates back to 19...

Go for the C32, the CLK has totally been redesigned and the current model dates back to 1998. If you still want a CLK I suggest the new CLK500. The C32 is a more practical day to day car, but if you don't mind two doors go for the CLK500. Don't forget that you'll be getting the new car warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iwan,

Thanks for your input. I am getting the feeling that for the money, the C32 is...

Iwan,

Thanks for your input. I am getting the feeling that for the money, the C32 is the car.

·
Registered
HWA 208
32 Posts
I'm more than a little biased, but my suggestion would be to go out and actually drive b...

I'm more than a little biased, but my suggestion would be to go out and actually drive both cars. Can't go wrong with either choice...but depending on what you're looking for, they're different animals all together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts