Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
MBENZ ML320, AUDI A4 SPORT, MBENZ C230K SS (current)
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear fellow benzworld members,

For the past few weeks, i've been trying to get other members to join the ML gang to get together. Hope this will help us all to get to know each other better and our vehicles. This would benefit all of us.hehehhe [:D]

ken

·
Registered
03 C32
1 Posts
Is there an ML club or something ? I drive a C32 and i would probably come to some sort of...

Is there an ML club or something ? I drive a C32 and i would probably come to some sort of meet.

email me 2 [email protected]

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah i've been trying to host a meet but some of them haven't found any time maybe on the...

yah i've been trying to host a meet but some of them haven't found any time maybe on the spring . hey 99ITR do you have ICQ or something?? maybe we could meet up first or something i have meant with some of the ML members in vancouver and they really help me alot about my car and did a lot of repairs at a low price

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres my icq ( 97187779) if you wanna meet up my birthday is coming up this friday so yo...

heres my icq ( 97187779) if you wanna meet up my birthday is coming up this friday so you could drop by you'll see a few members in the party.

the location will be along NO.3 road and lansdowne mall..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts