Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a very close race. from a dead stop to 110mph we were neck to neck at the end I was about 1/2 car length ahead. When I saw the turbo I did not think I would win but , I just wanted to see how close I was to the turbo so the guy said he would run the cars. I got a little lead in the start and every time we would shift I thought he would start pulling on me it never happened. It was a great race the other driver and I talked a little after the race atthe next light and even said he was very impressed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Annoying throttle cutoff

Am I the only C32 owner here who is really irritated by the throttle cutoff when you touch the brake? I am fortunate to have a commute on a road with lots of curves but this intrusive 'safety' feature ruins the experience. When I bought the car I made the foolish assumption that turning off the ESP switch would also turn off the automatic throttle cutoff. Ain't so. Mercedes seems to be building cars for people who want to drive fast,but don't want to be bothered with learning how. I really wanted to love this car. Is there a possible fix from Renntech?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: What are the specs of your Renntech C32?

If he got the Renntech pully kit, it makes 374hp\347lbs-ft with the 3.2L, and 396hp\403lbs-ft. with the 3.8L conversion. <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
MKB makes a 426hp\530nm kit for the 3.2L motors. <br>

·
Registered
CLK 320 cabrio. A190
36 Posts
Re: Re: What are the specs of your Renntech C32?

If he got the Renntech pully kit, it makes 374hp\347lbs-ft with the 3.2L, and 396hp\403lbs-ft. with the 3.8L conversion. <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
MKB makes a 426hp\530nm kit for the 3.2L motors. <br>
don't forget brabus makes a V8 C-class [^]
i don't wanna be a 'hater' but i'm skeptical about a C32 beating a 996 TT, although it could definitly be possible.
what modifs have u done to ur car ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts