Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these pictures out. This car will be amazing<p>HTTP://www.clkmercedes.com/cgi/if/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Chicago_Auto_Show_2001<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great Pictures! I'm number two at my dealer for delivery; I wish Mercedes would formally announce delivery dates. Pictures like these make it hard to wait.<p>p.s. Does anyone have an opinion as to the color of the SLK32? You see it in the background in a couple of the C32 pictures. It's sort of a darker blue.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: Check these pictures out. This car will be amazing<p>HTTP://www.clkmercedes.com/cgi/if/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Chicago_Auto_Show_2001<br><p>Do you know what color combo will be with the ash leather? Also I assume that<br>the rear seats are split fold down?<p>thanks! nice pictures!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link. Awesome shots. I have an order in too but the lack of news is killing me. My new car mag says it's expected out in Spring 2002. I thought it was coming this year?<br>Sad to see Xenon is an option. Wheels look cheap, but way better than the new M3's.<p>: Check these pictures out. This car will be amazing<p>HTTP://www.clkmercedes.com/cgi/if/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Chicago_Auto_Show_2001<br><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re:

Bill,<br>you don't mind if I ask what kind of camera did u use to take those picture? Digital camera correct?<br>Very nice picture.<p>Anh<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts