Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my dealer today and saw the fax from Mercedes saying that the C32 will be released in the US in July. This does not necessarily mean when the first car will be shipped.<p>We also tried to put my C32 order into Mercedes computer. The system wasn't upgraded yet to accept the order. I did check to see that the SLK32 was there and it was. The SLK32 is offered, FYI, in a designo silver package.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the info!<p><br>: I was at my dealer today and saw the fax from Mercedes saying that the C32 will be released in the US in July. This does not necessarily mean when the first car will be shipped.<p>We also tried to put my C32 order into Mercedes computer. The system wasn't upgraded yet to accept the order. I did check to see that the SLK32 was there and it was. The SLK32 is offered, FYI, in a designo silver package.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
July release, sept. delivery

On March 3/27/01 MB released info that the "Planned Release July 2001. This official info would most likly put the cars in the usa in sept. I hope to see you on the road, mine is going to be silver.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Uh, no...

"Planned Release July 2001" means cars will be released for sale in July 2001. U.S. dealers have production allocations for C32s in May and June, and they will arrive in the U.S. in July.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: July release, sept. delivery

Probably black or glacier white for me. Honk if you see me! I'll be the guy with a huge grin on his face!<p>: On March 3/27/01 MB released info that the "Planned Release July 2001. This official info would most likly put the cars in the usa in sept. I hope to see you on the road, mine is going to be silver.<p><p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts