Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the waitlist for a C32 and I'm trying to decide when the time comes<br>which color to choose. Originally I thought I wanted black but I've pretty<br>much talked myself out of that maintenance nightmare even<br>though I do keep my cars clean. I'm now leaning more towards glacier<br>white. I also like Bordeaux red which should be available or Firemist<br>red (a little lighter than Bordeaux) but unfortunately I don't<br>think it's going to be available since it is not on the C240 or C320.<br>Special order? What are your thoughts as far as looks and resale <br>value?<p>thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am a current C43 owner, and am also on the C32 wait list. I have to admit that I am NOT in love with the styling of the new c's, but the promo pictures of the C32 are more encouraging. MB stylists usually chose the most complimentary color for their ads--in this case it's silver. jmm

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tectite Grey is an Awsome color truly rare for an MB and it looks awsome on my fathers C32.... I would say silver will be way to popular!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts