Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am #4 in LA but they say I should not expect to see the car until December, likely March. Very disappointing. I am rethinking the situation and will likely get a 996 or new M3 once the silly price gouging is over. It's just that I love the stat about the C32 blowing away the M3 from 60-80 and past 100.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was on the M3 list for a while but I started rethinking things when I saw the C32. While it's a little early to say whether or not the C32 is a better deal (since we *still* don't have pricing), the artificial limitations imposed by BMWNA were really bothersome. I think my #1 gripe was the color selection and their policy that US customers wouldn't be allowed to order non-standard colors, even though the rest of the world could buy optional colors.<br> <br> BTW, if you want an M3 at MSRP look in the midwest. The dealers in the midwest were not marking them up above MSRP. There were even a couple of M3s that people backed out of at the last minute and one of the local dealers actually had to work to find a buyer! I know for a fact it took them 2 weeks to find a buyer for the LSB car they had. I think the black one moved a little faster, but still it's amazing that they had to work to sell them given the supposedly high demand.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: C32 Bad News - THANKS! more...

Appreciate the info and insight. Can you email me with the names of the M3 dealerships that have/had the M3's? I woulnt mind picking one up at MSRP for 6-9mo. while I wait for the C32.<br> <br> Thanks again, DW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts