Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put in an order for a C32, the dealers I talked to said they have no information. I would like to order one if anyone knows where I can I would appreciate it.<br>Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: Has anyone put in an order for a C32, the dealers I talked to said they have no information. I would like to order one if anyone knows where I can I would appreciate it.<br>Thanx in advance.<p>Jordan,<p>Canadian MB dealers got their allocation last October commencing with June production (MY2002). The moment I got the tip, I place my order/deposit. Expected delivery is mid-September, 2001.<p>Are you in the States? I imagine the US MB dealers have received their allocation (if any) by this time. If you have furtehr questions, you may e-mail me directly.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put a deposit down in June 2000 and expect delivery aprx. November 2001 based on the latest info. I was early but still #4 on the list! (Los Angeles).<p>I gave up my M3 spot to get the C32...found the Bimmer too boy-racer coupled with <2 doors and no auto at launch.<p>: Has anyone put in an order for a C32, the dealers I talked to said they have no information. I would like to order one if anyone knows where I can I would appreciate it.<br>Thanx in advance.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ordering a C32 AMG...

All you can do now is to put down a deposit to get on a dealer's waiting list. I think all dealers are accepting deposits for the car now. If not, continue hounding them until they start a new waiting list and put your name at the top.<p>I wouldn't worry too much even if you're #4 or #5 on a dealer's list as long as it's a reasonably high-volume dealer. M-B is going to produce 3 times as many C32s as they did of the C43 and C36.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Ordering a C32 AMG...

I know I will be getting mine in the 1st production run.......<p>------------------------------------<p>: All you can do now is to put down a deposit to get on a dealer's waiting list. I think all dealers are accepting deposits for the car now. If not, continue hounding them until they start a new waiting list and put your name at the top.<p>I wouldn't worry too much even if you're #4 or #5 on a dealer's list as long as it's a reasonably high-volume dealer. M-B is going to produce 3 times as many C32s as they did of the C43 and C36.<p><p><br>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts