Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ran across this press release from Mercedes-Benz. They are bringing the C32 AMG and SLK 32 AMG to the Detroit Auto Show. They are also bringing something called the T model. The T Model is due for release in March. As for the C32 and SLK 32, the press release says Spring but not if it is Spring '01 or '02.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T model

They are also bringing something called the T model. The T Model is due for release in March. <p><br>The "T" model should be the Touring model, also know as the wagon.<p>I am waiting for the AWD model to be introduced.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Production of the C32 begins in March 2001...

and deliveries begin in the spring of 2001 in Europe. As of October, the official sales release date for the C32 in the U.S. is July 15, 2001.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
: Just ran across this press release from Mercedes-Benz. They are bringing the C32 AMG and SLK 32 AMG to the Detroit Auto Show. They are also bringing something called the T model. The T Model is due for release in March. As for the C32 and SLK 32, the press release says Spring but not if it is Spring '01 or '02.<p>I have 1 on order since Nov. 2000 and I also expect them to start selling in the US after July or August. This seems like it is going<br>to be 1 hot car and the demand should be there. It should be interesting to<br>see all the hype from the car shows and the car magazines after they test it.<br>Can't wait!<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: T model

: Do you have a sense on whether the c32 is this spring or next spring?<br><p><br>It will probably be next Spring. About the time the C Coupe comes out.<br>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts