Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on germancarfans... Thought some of you might be of interest. <br>
<br>
Going to test drive some cars tomorrow. The C coupe, A4, TT, and 3 Series. I'll let you know what I think.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please check out this web page http://www.mercedes-benz.com/globpics/photos_cl203/c2_1.jpg<br> <br> Notice that this is the page for the European AMG Evolution package and that the car in the picture is the same car as in the picture that Brian posted. Compare the plate numbers.<br> <br> These pictures have been around since before the coupe was launched. I have been using the pic Brian posted as my wallpaper since August.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi!<br> The C32 will look more or less alike, but is equipped with a tailpipe on each side, and 18 inch wheels. AMG trim inside is individual.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's convincing evidence, Lynn. I have sent a request to DB Germany asking for an explantion. Hopefully they will respond quickly.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just go to www.mercedes-benz.com/AMG and click on automobiles and then go to specials, its right there, and official too !!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AMG builds two lines of cars, AMG-Series, and AMG-Specials. The C32 coupe is a Special. Only Series cars are sold here. There has never been a Special sold in the US, and MB has not announced any plans to start selling Specials here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got my new car magazine today( auto motor und sport) and as of June the C32 sportcoupe goes on sale with the new 1.8 supercharged versions. Price stated at approximately base price of sportcoupe(24,000 Euros) plus about 40,000 Euros= 64,000 Euros. I will post more info whenj I get it.<br> <br> Frank

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got new car magazine today( auto motor und sport) and the C32 sportcoupe wil officially go on sale here in Germany in June along with the modified 4-cylinder engines. Price is said to be around 65,000 Euros, which to me seems a bit high since the sedan is 10,000 less. I will post more info when I get it.<br> <br> Frank

1 - 13 of 13 Posts