Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both cars on order now. I live in Cleveland, OH which really snows a lot. I have a #3 spot for C32 amg, and #18 spot for M3. All thoughts are welcome.<p>Thanx

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got a #1 spot on C32 and have put a lot of though into this. I think the C will cost just a little more than the M. The M will outperform the C in acceleration and handling, barely. M has a manual, C has 4 doors. I personally like the interior of the C better.<p>My primary reasons for going with the C: 4 doors, and my feeling that BMW's require more repairs then Mercedes. Just wish I could get a manual trans.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked the C32

I ended up putting the deposit on the C32. I went back and forth for months. By the time you add premium leather etc, the M3's price will be close to the C32 anyhow (base M3 does not have leather). As far as braking goes, the C32 will have drilled rotors also (only Europe will get the M3 with those). MB is more reliable than BMW. Plus I like the 4 doors and the auto for me will keep me sane in Austin's traffic! I'm #5 at the dealer.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
S4?? C32 AMG or M3?

In Cleveland, with your snow, I'd seriously consider an S4 (with Quattro of course). I'd buy that if I were still in Wisconsin, instead of S.C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts