Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well when its all said and done a fully loaded C32 AMG costs 2 grand less than a fully loaded CLK 430. I was going to order a CLK 430 but now that I found this out I don't know... I really want the CLK 430 but there is a part of me that is say 'AMG AMG AMG'. I want to be a CLK man (wish I could be a CLK AMG man), convince me to stick with the CLK 430 please.<p>adsl-78-249-114.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I prefer C32 over the CLK 430, CLK has the old C platform (i. e. steering wheel does not tilt).

No matter what you decide, get the command option.<p>adsl-61-121-96.mia.bellsouth.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on the usage

Designwise I prefer the CLK even so taking into account, that it's an older platform and the new model is coming 'soon'.<br> <br> From a practical standpoint, the C offers you more (4 doors, more room in the back, slightly more modern security features).<br> <br> I opted for a C320 with so many options and some tuning I would have got a C32 for that price, because I want to use it as a day to day 'family' car (I already have a 'fun car' and a big bike for my racing needs) ... and ...<br> <br> .... I personally am not willing to spend anything on the AMG brand name. In fact there are nicer optical upgrades out there and I dislike the two tone leather interiour and the Alu Quadra design.<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts