Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
does 0-60 in 4 minutes
2 Posts
Gorgeous! looks brilliant with those rims

mind sharing with us how much you got them for? did you need any additionals spaces etc to fit them on.. does your store have a website we can order from

im getting mines in june, they badge it as the c280 in our market.. the 3 series has become all too common now, plus my boss whose in his 50's just got one (so im questioning the argument that the 3 is aimed towards the younger market)

thanks for posting these pics bro, ive already decided my rims.. oh and one more question is that the metallic or non metallic black your cars in?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
nice shoes....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both cars are flat black ...the wheels i bought on ebay for 1799.00 with shipping and tires....for replica wheels the ride is better than the 17s it came with....noise quality is slightly more around 40 and thats it.....spoke with the gentleman bought wheels from and told him i had a 4 matic and he made the right changes regarding the offsets so there would be no issue with the ride or rubbing....cant thank him enough,,,,,if i could get the same wheels for the gl id sale the the amgs asap....trust me when i say the pictures do no justice...ive had some nice cars and nice wheels...these by far are the nicest..and cheapest...even nicer than the genuine m6 wheels i had on my 645 bmw

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
Real nice wheels.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It looks like those are replicas of the 5 spoke A.M.G. and not replicas of the C63 wheels,
is that so? Can you please post the link to buy, or P.M. the info to me. Thank You.

·
Registered
2011 E350 Sport
148 Posts
Can you post the ebay store selling these wheels? MB wants around 3500 bucks for the 18"s

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are the same as the cl63 optional wheels, however they are the same as the c63 wheel except of course 19s rather than 18s and the spokes are filled ratyher than open....i like the look of these better...had it at dealer next to the regular 18 amg 5 spoke and i must say they really looked bad...these wheels truely look 100% better in person not to mention all i did was jack the car and put them on...directional of course...and the wheels sensor light is on and they cant turn it off on this one so i either exchange the sensors from the old wheels or not worry about the light....you barely see the light anyways it on the bottom right...,.eventually ill addd the sensors just because...but the gl450 they were able to shut down the air sensor system.

·
Registered
C220 cdi (2007), S 320 CDI, Sprinter 313(07),Sprinter313(05), Atego 1218
59 Posts
What are your front and rear wheels size?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts