Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The right fog light of my C300 stop working. I took the bulb out yesterday and the bulb is fine. I replaced the bulb with a new one and still nothing. has anybody had this problem. Only the driver side fog light does not work.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
You might first try playing with the switch. We have the '08 and the manual has a big down arrow and by that the Germans thought you'd know it doesn't mean 'push down,' it means 'pull the knob out.' That and the turn assist lighting feature had me a bit confused.

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Kelghis - I assume you are talking about the front fog lights (right front). Because the rear fog light (only 1 rear) is drivers side only if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you checked the harness. Also some times the holder (what the bulb sits in) goes bad. Make sure to check that for corrosion

·
Registered
739 Posts
(Bump) Having Same Issue

I have changed things around, checked and rechecked. Bulb works well on the passenger side. Could this be Headlight Switch related?

·
Registered
739 Posts
(Bump again)

If not switch, can it be SAM related? I'm sure that there has to be other w204 with the same issue out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts