Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
C 300 '09
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an 18 year old female recieving a C300 for graduation.
I'm contemplating the color I want between either white or steel grey.
I also want to add pink in a few places on the exterior car, but I'm absolutely idiotic when it comes to stuff like this. Help? :]

·
Registered
1988 420 SEL about 52,000 mileage
354 Posts
You clearly don't have a daughter of your own :)

Relax. A slash of pink somewhere makes it her own. It should be pretty subtle though, and might look better on silver than white.

Talk to a customizer or two, explain what you have in mind, and remember that you don't have to accept their first idea. Make sure you love it because it is sort of like a car tattoo, although it will be considerably easier to paint back to the original color when you get a little older and change your mind.

·
Registered
51 Posts
just making a quick note about resale-this may not be an issue for u if u plan on keeping it a -really- long time.....but just understand u will hurt ur resale value

·
Registered
w204 (C350ELE)
1,262 Posts
From shocking pink to baby pink, I can see it as thin lines defining strategic shapes on a white car. Get a great brush artist and preplan carefully what is going to be done. Keep it simple and subdued. Enjoy the paint or learn from your mistake, but look forward. Good Luck and stay away from the jocks in College. Or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.