1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2008 C300 4matic
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey ALL,

I'd like to share the pictures of my C300. I have added the following items:

19" MRR GT1 Wheels (1" lip in front, 3" lip in back - 45mm offset)
Chrome Mirrors, Chrome Trim (Head & Rear Lights)
LED Tail Lights + Tint
Front Grill Painted - Black
Side Reflectors Tinted
Car Tinted 35%
Rear & Roof Spoiler

I initiated a post on this site about replacing taillights to LEDs (I didn't get P2) about a month ago and didn't receive any straight answer. Furthermore I contacted dealers from NY to California and most of them said," I don't think its possible to swap to LEDs because specification problems can arise," but Auto Addiction (460 W Montauk Hwy, Lindenhurst, NY: (631) 592-4333 ) )were able to successfully swap my lights to LEDs and program them as Bi-Xenon package tail lights. If anyone of you are interested in getting some quality work done, I suggest you contact Jay at the number stated above.

Enjoy the pictures!
-A

·
Registered
2008 Steel Grey C300 Sport 6MT
55 Posts
love the all black and the rims, but i agree...not a fan of the chrome at all..i think it takes away from the black on black....again love the black on black especially the grill, but the chrome hurts it in my opinion

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
Love it. I was at Jays when he had your grill off for painting ( I live 2 minutes away). He's tinting my car today :D then a drive to Syracuse in the rain. :(

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
I especially like the wheels on this car. The mirrors don't do it for me.

·
Registered
Merc C300 Sport, P1, upgraded vageen magnet
65 Posts
its cool, im not into the whole "murdered out" look any more. i like classy and clean. looks very teenage and if your into that its very nice.

·
Registered
2008 C300 Sport 4Matic
79 Posts
Chrome on a Benz is a not in my opinion. The wheels and the grill look great. Good choice with the MRR GT-1's. I think I helped you choose those rims through a PM....

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

·
Registered
2008 C300 Sport 4Matic
79 Posts
Are the MRR GT-1's hubcentric or is a hub-centering ring used?
They are hubcentric. I've taken the car on the freeway up to 180 kph (about 112 mph) and with no steering wheel vibration whatsoever. I owned a 2004 Navigator which had 24 inch rims on it. No matter how much I had them balanced, they always had a vibration at highway speeds.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
They are hubcentric. I've taken the car on the freeway up to 180 kph (about 112 mph) and with no steering wheel vibration whatsoever. I owned a 2004 Navigator which had 24 inch rims on it. No matter how much I had them balanced, they always had a vibration at highway speeds.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2008 C300 Sport
158 Posts
Yea, I think I'm gonna get the same thing done to my rear lights. I live in Bayside, so I can obviously do it at the same place. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
19 Posts
has anyone with a black car with AMG body styling painted the grill/nets inside the lower front bumper a silver or grey color? I ordered a black one myself and think the front bumper is "too black"

·
Registered
2013 C300 Sport Darth V 3.0
788 Posts
Yea, I think I'm gonna get the same thing done to my rear lights. I live in Bayside, so I can obviously do it at the same place. Thanks for the tip!

You can't go wrong with Jay. Great service, if you are going to his shop drop me a E-mail I live 2 minutes away.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i want to do the same thing to my white c350 tail lights, but without the chrome... how would I do that since there are the holes in the lights?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey-
you park this on the fourth floor of the parking garage at st. john's. I've got a white C 300, and always pass it on the way out.

Where did you get the LED tail lights? I've got the luxury model, and i want those LEDs. Any suggestions on where to buy them?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts