Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The problem I am encountered with Air conditioning brought me to this forum.
My car is C 300 2010 - The Air condition works fine and no problems since I brought the car in 2010 .I kept car idle for two weeks without using or retstarting. Air conditioning stop working suddenly after start the car after two weeks(fan's not working for sure) but just AC indicators lights was on.
Has anyone in this forum seen this problem. If so please suggest if this a major repair or minor can be done in few mins .

·
Registered
2008 C300 Barolo Red P2 MM leather 18" AMGs new style folding mirrors + 1984 944
327 Posts
The problem I am encountered with Air conditioning brought me to this forum.
My car is C 300 2010 - The Air condition works fine and no problems since I brought the car in 2010 .I kept car idle for two weeks without using or retstarting. Air conditioning stop working suddenly after start the car after two weeks(fan's not working for sure) but just AC indicators lights was on.
Has anyone in this forum seen this problem. If so please suggest if this a major repair or minor can be done in few mins .
Does the fan blow in heating mode when manually set?

You can eyeball the fan by removing the water trap above the battery (3 clamps) where you can manually spin the fan to see if it's frozen. There were some episodes several years back where rust had frozen the motor and it would not start.

Whatever it is, it's a warranty claim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts