Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I recently was left stranded with a no start situation and after a little investigation I realized that I had a severely degraded transmission wiring harness. This harness comes from the drivers side behind the headlight, a 8 pin connector but only 6 pins used.... then it makes a stop at the starter motor and then has a two pin connector at the transmission, then a straight 9 pin with only 4 pins used and finally a single wire connector.... Well this harness was so degraded that I could not make out the colors.... of course i did not know that it was discontinued and has been almost impossible to find... so my question and my problem is that the wires at the side wall connector came out of the connector and I was unable to correctly identify the colors... I have reproduced the harness and need to know whay colors go to what connectors and pin numners.... is there a color code schematic for this? I have a 1996 c280 automatic 4spd

·
Registered
1995 C280 1997 S320
264 Posts
Look for 202 and make sure you select the schematic for correct year.
My car date is 95 but for some reason engine harness schematic i found is 96. Just be careful...
You will need an free Autocad plugin to open dwf files.
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts