Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have a 2006 C280 with 137000 miles. the CEL came on and is throwing 15 codes but the car is running fine. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You in advance.

·
Registered
New: 2005 w211 E270 132kw; Old: 2001, w203, C220 105kw
89 Posts
Hi,
Some codes can be temporary, others are permanent and need manual fixing. No one can help here if you don't show exact status and those codes.
Codes can be shown for almost anything, CAN communication, AC if turned OFF can show a code and so on.
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Some codes can be temporary, others are permanent and need manual fixing. No one can help here if you don't show exact status and those codes.
Codes can be shown for almost anything, CAN communication, AC if turned OFF can show a code and so on.
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that. I am new to this. The codes are as follows: p0057, p0445, p0037, p0448, p0031, p0051, p2257, p0414, p0025, then they repeat same from p0445 to p0414 again. I have cleared them and they all come back immediately after restarting. the car is running fine but Can't pass emissions.

·
Registered
New: 2005 w211 E270 132kw; Old: 2001, w203, C220 105kw
89 Posts
Alright, i'm not an expert but i'm sure someone here will be able to tell you more about these.
As i can see a lot of them are related to the engine itself, i hear a lot about O2 sensor problems and based on some of the codes i think you may have a bad O2 sensor. Again i'm not an expert and you should wait for someone else or seek help from a mechanic. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, i'm not an expert but i'm sure someone here will be able to tell you more about these.
As i can see a lot of them are related to the engine itself, i hear a lot about O2 sensor problems and based on some of the codes i think you may have a bad O2 sensor. Again i'm not an expert and you should wait for someone else or seek help from a mechanic. :)
Thank You

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You

Attachments

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,169 Posts
Here is a full list of DTCs for your engine:

Since you are using a generic OBDII code reader, you may find that there is more than one DTC for each code, or you may not find the code in the list. It's best to scan with a tool that read native MBZ DTCs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts